Modification Of Bond Conditions For Seminole County Domestic Violence Charges

There is a proper procedure for having a hearing to request the court to modify your bond conditions in Seminole County, Florida.  If you would like to have a hearing to request that your bond conditions be modified then a proper motion must be filed detailing your specific request with the clerk of court, then a copy of that motion must be served on the prosecutor, then you must get proposed hearing time from the judicial assistant, then you have to coordinate that hearing time with the prosecutor, then you have to confirm the agreed upon hearing time with the judicial assistant, then you have to file a notice of hearing with the clerk of court, then you have to serve the notice of hearing on the prosecutor and depending on the judicial assistant also provided a courtesy copy of the motion and notice of hearing to the judicial assistant.  This is an involved process which is why many people hire lawyers experienced in handling motions to modify bond conditions in Seminole County domestic violence cases.  If you would like to discuss how I can help, the consultation is free.  Please call me at 407-740-8300, text me at 407-616-8808 or email me at [email protected].

For More Information On Domestic Violence Charges Click Below:

Seminole County Domestic Violence Defense Lawyer

For Information On Chris S. Boatright, P.A. Click Below:

Seminole County Criminal Defense Lawyer